Archangel Mosin Nagant stock

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by KK40384, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Dale Fricke Archangel Holster for G43 General Glocking Aug 12, 2015
    Check out my new Archangel Precision stock for the Ruger 10/22 Rimfire Forum Jul 22, 2015
    Dale Fricke Archangel AIWB Glock 17 Holsters & Related Items Jun 15, 2015
    Dale Fricke Archangel AIWB for Glock 30S Holsters & Related Items Jun 13, 2015
    Archangel stock General Firearms Forum Jan 6, 2015

2. DGreno

DGreno FF/Paramedic
    Silver Member

I have not seen those yet. Looks interesting. Thanks for posting!

3. Berto

Berto woo woo

Very interesting. I think it would be ideal for the 44's especially.

4. pretty cool , wouldn't mind getting one to try out.

5. Spiffums

Spiffums I.C.P.

Your not supposed to spend money there. Remember they are screwing the gun owners.

6. I'd love to get one for a nagant sniper with a modern scope. I found a company that makes a set of rings to fit the original mount.

7. Looks very cool! Thanks for sharing - I hadn't seen that yet.

8. DGreno

DGreno FF/Paramedic
    Silver Member

It doesn't look like it's designed to work with the bent bolt handle or the conversion. Can anyone shed some light?

Edit to add::milestone:1000th post.

#10 DGreno, Feb 4, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2013
  9. Can you share this info?

10. After watching that video I'm not sure if its compatible with a Rock Solid scope mount and bolt handle. That would be a huge deal breaker unless it can be modified a little to make it work. Price could be a little lower but it is the only detachable magazine on the market for the Mosin so I guess I can live with that. The rifle is cheap enough to justify spending some extra cash on a decent stock.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

11. How are we screwing gun owners? Unlike other manufactures who are cashing in on the consumer, we have not raised our prices one penny during this crisis. We are cranking out magazines as fast as we can. I figure that the best we can do is get as many magazines into the hands of the American public as possible. We are running 24/7...

Please fill me in on this wrongdoing you speak of...

12. I think they were talking about Cheaper Than Dirt, which is where the original link sent you.

13. jakebrake

jakebrake cracker

i think that person was speaking of cheaper than dirt.

but, since you're here, is that for an m44? are there others for other mosin models?

14. I read the OP and I assumed he was talking about Cheaper than Dirt

15. I'm sure s/he was referring to cheaper than dirt. A google search came up with that article with pictures on one of their blogs so I linked it. Nothing directed towards you guys.

That said is this stock compatible with Rock Solid mounts and bolt handles?

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

16. I've got a Rock Solid scope mount and bent bolt handle on it's way. I will report back once I know for sure. I believe it's going to take a very small amount of dremel work. We'll see....