close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

AR15 parts ARMS and a 511 knife inside this post! Sig Pro grip too.

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by zachiann, Feb 23, 2011.

1. zachiann

zachiann

Aug 29, 2010
    First up is a handy little 5.11 brand boot knife. Pretty basic but handy item. HAs been Gun Kote'd flat black, and comes with the handy little plastic sheath. I think these go for$50 new, so $35 shipped is sounding good to me. ​

[​IMG]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Next is an ARMS brand #38 swan rail. This has been Gun Koted flat dark earth, and a little krylon thrown on to help it blend in for a rifle in Iraq, but it ended up not getting used. Has the flip up rear sight, and is in awesome shape. $75 shipped. ​

[​IMG]

AR 15 collapsible stock. Polymer is tan colored, and a little krylon was thrown on to match the above swan rail. Fits commercial buffer tube. $25 shipped. ​

[​IMG]

LAst up is a Sig Pro 2022 9mm grip. This is the small size grip for the model 2022, and says Sig Sauer on it. I have no use for it, so $10 shipped? ​

[​IMG]

All prices here include USPS priority shipping. Only looking for money orders here folks. I am cleaning out my closets so to speak, and will be putting a lot of odds and ends up in the next week or two. PM me if you want any item, and post a reply in the thread. I can have the item in the mail the same day the money order gets here. I am looking for Glock 17 parts, especially high cap mags. Make me an offer on any of this stuff. Prices are not firm. Just wanted to get it to someone that might want some of it. ​

Last edited: Mar 1, 2011