close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

AR15 in Lexington Area

Discussion in 'Bluegrass Glockers' started by EKUJustice, Nov 8, 2008.

1. EKUJustice

EKUJustice

Apr 18, 2007
    Anyone still Looking for an AR15 in the Lexington Guns Inc in richmond still has some for "pre election" prices and hasnt raised the prices. Greg is a great guy to deal with as well

2. SDGlock23

SDGlock23 Glockoholic

Where is this place in Richmond? It's been a few years since I've been to Richmond, might be time to visit, how's their selection overall?

3. EKUJustice

EKUJustice

Apr 18, 2007
    Its on big hill ave kind of across from the sonic and right next to the honda motorcycle shop

4. Mwildt

Mwildt

Mar 23, 2003
    Lexington, KY
    Depends on what you're looking for as far as selection goes ;)

I just moved up here from Lexington and have been in there several times already. The guys behind the counter are as friendly as can be. I found a USPc in 9mm there Friday and I knew my friend had been wanting one too. He drove up from Lexington and they made him a hell of a deal on it. Great guys to deal with and we'll be back.

5. lordjim_2001

lordjim_2001

Jun 14, 2006
    Pinal Co., AZ
    Just to drive it home, I loved going to Guns Inc. when I lived in Richmond. Even though Wild Cody's was 100 yards away I'd drive across town to Guns Inc. Everyone was very friendly and the prices were fair.

6. U1121

U1121

Jan 7, 2000
    KY

Darrell is a good guy and I have purchased a few guns from him, but the cigarette smoke in his shop (Wild Cody's) is about too much for me to handle!

Greg (Guns Inc) is also a good guy. He has a nice shop. I try to stop in there every time I'm in Richmond.

U1121