AR15 forum abandoned?

Discussion in 'GATE Info & Announcements' started by islw2863, Jun 4, 2011.

1. No visible post since 5-13-2011.

I posted a question on ~5-20-2011 which does not appear in posts.

Whats up?

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Best AR15 Mags for best price? Black Rifle Forum Aug 17, 2015
    WTS: Lone Wolf 9mm Glock complete AR15 upper Gun Parts & Accessories Aug 9, 2015
    WTS: Magpul PRS Stock for AR15 - Brand New in Box Gun Parts & Accessories Aug 3, 2015
    Colt AR15/M16 9mm 32 rd factory mags Gun Parts & Accessories Jul 18, 2015
    PSA $399 complete AR15 (except bare lower) build kit Black Rifle Forum Jul 17, 2015

3. You inquired on a forum not dedicated to the subject in question?

Sorry I couldn't provide useful info, but would if I could.

4. G36, are you really asking me why I did not post this in the forum (AR15) that appears to be dead since 5-13-11?

Did you read and understand that I already posted an AR15 question in the AR15 forum and not only got no reply but the the post does not even appear in the forum?

5. Sorry guys, business is growing and I just don't have the time to answer these questions properly. My answers have grown shorter as the business has grown so I need to let someone else take over.
    H

_

6. C J

C J

I was just looking for a place to post the same question. I posted an 'AR' question in the 'AR' GATE Forum. Where's the experts? I also posted a question on a 'survival' forum. Same thing. It looks like no posts or replies for several months or over a year. I understand if the experts are all at the range, but come on!

7. I think you are looking for the Black Rifle Forum. It's very lively over there. :supergrin: