AR lower, stripped or assembled.

Discussion in 'Wanted To Buy' started by Taykaim, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Taykaim

Expand Collapse
    NRA Member

Mar 7, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Hey folks,

I know its a long shot, but before I delve into GB I figured I'd ask if anyone has an extra AR lower they wanna sell.

It can be:

stripped with a parts kit
    fully assembled
    fully assembled with a stock.

I will of course pay the least for the stripped, the most for the assembled with stock, and so on.

I don't have any particular prices in mind, but I'll admit up front that I'm kinda cheap, and trying to build out a rifle on the cheap.

So, if you have a lower that you want less than you want some christmas money, drop me a PM with what you've got, and the price you've got in mind. Pictures or good written descriptions would also be great.

Oh, and as a side note, I don't need a hand grip, so if you're selling a parts kit or a fully assembled lower, feel free to keep the grip if you need it.

If you happen to be in GA, FTF would be lovely, and for the right deal I'll do all the driving, but otherwise we'll talk about shipping as well.

Thanks for reading.
  2. PK90

Expand Collapse

Feb 25, 2002
    South Jersey
    I have NEW Del-Ton DTI-15 stripped lowers for $80 each.