AR-308 project (loading for the AR-10) done!

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by UltimateReloader, Nov 18, 2011.

1. For those of you interested in the AR-10 style platform and reloading... just wanted to let you know that my multi-part series on accurizing and loading for the AR-10 is now done (with range reports coming soon...)

Videos and posts covering accessorizing/accurizing the DPMS LR-308B, precision single stage loading, and progressive loading (including the RCBS bullet feeder for rifle in 30 cal).

Here's a link:

Anyone have pet loads for an 18.5" barrel 308 Winchester they want to share? :)

It's been a lot of fun, and I REALLY like shooting this rifle. It's a lot of fun...
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Project tunnel vision The Okie Corral Sep 19, 2015
    First Project At New Job The Okie Corral Sep 16, 2015
    My HK Project General Firearms Forum Sep 12, 2015
    I asked last night about a restoration business. Here's my next project. The Okie Corral Aug 19, 2015
    Entertainment System Projector The Okie Corral Aug 14, 2015

3. I'll check out your video when I have a little more time, but I just wanted to say how much I love my DPMS LR 308. I've owned it for about 5 yrs. now. I can't help with the 18" barrel loads, as I have the 24". This gun really isn't that picky to load for: It really likes 44gr. IMR4064 with a 155gr. Hornady Match H.P. loaded to the end of the magazine lips. Looking forward to the video.