close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Apology to service members

Discussion in 'US Military Services' started by Drunkenmonkey, Jun 27, 2008.

1. Drunkenmonkey

Drunkenmonkey

Jun 16, 2008
    In a thread in GNG I made the comment that soldiers and Marines were "robots." I didn't mean to offend anyone and I think most people didn't get the meaning I was trying to convey. If I did offend you I am sorry, and thank you very much for your service.

2. Fred Hansen

Fred Hansen Liberal Bane

May 19, 2005

3. Anyone who isn't ignoring you can easily search your posts and see what you are.

4. Fred Hansen

Fred Hansen Liberal Bane

May 19, 2005
    QED...

5. Drunkenmonkey

Drunkenmonkey

Jun 16, 2008
    You still enjoying the myspace chute?

6. RONSTAR

RONSTAR POLITICAL NINJA

Apr 22, 2008
    Jupiter
    When I joined I did not do it beacuase I thought the war in Iraq was of great importance to our country I honestly believe there are more important things for our military to be doing but the fact is we are at war. When I joined I was at school enjoying life and freedom while there were boys my age getting killed over there for our country and I decided it was my duty to take part in it. I figured why did I deserve to keep going about my life like nothing was going on so I gave up everything I had going for me and headed to Fort knox for 19D school and I will never regret it. I did do things I wished I would have never done but I did my best to make sure me and my battle buddies came home. Not for one minute did I feel like a robot. Honestly Im apalled by quite a few of your comments about the military in general perhaps you should reside somewhere other then America perhaps you should take along walk off a short pier I dont know maybe Im way off. But most importantly I believe its important to support your country if you choose to stay and live in it. Just my .02 cents

7. Are you banned again yet?
    :nutcheck:

8. JimmyMN

JimmyMN Veteran Member

Sep 24, 2005
    Minne-snow-ta
    I read some of your posts, monkey. I noticed that were you to leave the country you'd prefer Mexico or Turkey--why don't you flip a coin and hit the road?!