Anyone tried the H&k USP Compact 9mm?

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by PhotoFeller, Oct 7, 2012.

1. I have to agree. The only HK with a good trigger was the P7 which HK doesn't make anymore.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. I have one. Love it. My c is a da/sa. I shot my full size sa/da on Monday along with my LEM full size 40. I prefer the sa/da. The sa is better than ok not in the 1911 league. Da is dang stiff. But I carry cocked and locked.

The LEM 40 was actually the first time shooting it. I didn't really care for it. Light LEM would be better but it was too long of a pull for my liking. It shot well though.

Now to go off topic. Check out the Walther PPQ. this is still my favorite striker fired polymer.

It really amazes me.

3. PhotoFeller

Silver Member

The P2000 9mm does look very interesting with the LEM trigger. Is the LEM trigger superior to the standard trigger setup? Why do some hate it?

I'd really like to have a 9mm P2000, DAO with LEM and a manual safety. The trigger, which seems to have lots of detractors, is my only concern.

#43 PhotoFeller, Oct 13, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2012
  4. tbc

tbc

My HK USPc 9mm works with all ammo brands. From 115 to 147. From weak reloads to +P+. The DA trigger press is a bit sandy new. After 1000 rounds or so, the DA will be smoother. SA is a dream.

You should use image #3 when using their stock sights. Glock is #2.

[​IMG]

Good Luck.

Sent from my iPhone 6 :D

#44 tbc, Oct 13, 2012
  5. I had a USP 9mm compact. I liked it a lot actually but ended up trading it for a MORE compact gun (G26).
    Again it's a nice pistol just too bulky (as are all the USPs) to carry FOR ME.

#45 45caldan, Oct 13, 2012