close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Anyone shopped at Carroll's in Wharton?

Discussion in 'Lone Star Glockers' started by breech, May 22, 2007.

1. breech

breech

Aug 26, 2004
    T E X A S
    Curious on how their selection and service are. Anyone here shop there? Worth the drive from Houston?

2. Ol' Dirty

Ol' Dirty

Jun 26, 2006
    Houston, Texas
    For a couple months I drove from Houston to Rockport every weekend. That shop is pretty nice, they have a large selection of just about everything but the prices are up there.

About five minutes down 59 there is another shop in El Campo. On my journies I stopped in there 4-5 times and pestered the owner about a CW9. A couple weeks later I made a special trip down there to give him my money, that's how I feel about the service. Both stores have a great selection so it wouldn't hurt you to go for a drive.

3. breech

breech

Aug 26, 2004
    T E X A S
  4. Ol' Dirty

Ol' Dirty

Jun 26, 2006
    Houston, Texas
    I had to do a search to remember, it's R&M Firearms on HWY 59 in El Campo.

5. nuparadigm

nuparadigm

Aug 12, 2004
    Houston area
    Thanks. I'll check them out next time I'm running South.

6. mike4045

mike4045

Apr 10, 2002
    Texas
    2nd the better prices at RM in El Campo. I picked up a Rock River Top end there. Decent prices on most stuff. There is supposed to be a new gun store in Aransas Pass. Not sure where, but several people are going there from Victoria area.

Mike