close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Anyone send their FNS back to FN?

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by Apetrulis01, Jul 6, 2012.

1. The FNS is a good feeling gun. I have tried one with a great trigger and a lot of others with a crappy trigger. I have read articles about the FNS that confirmed the triggers have been all over the place.

Has anyone with a crappy trigger on a FNS sent it back, if so how did the trigger feel when you got it back?

Thanks,
    Adam

2. I was aware of the lock up issue, I am talking about the trigger pull in general. To many FNS's have have wildly inconsistent trigger pulls. I am just wondering if anyone has sent there gun back because of the trigger being just awful.

Thanks,
    Adam

3. Beanie-Bean

Beanie-Bean

Apr 23, 2011
    Central Texas
    Didn't send mine back--I traded it for a NIB XD Tactical 5.0 .357SIG.

No matter how much I tried working with the trigger, even after taking the slide completely apart, did I ever get a decent trigger pull. It's just one of those guns which I thought that I'd like, but couldn't quite get to that point. Same thing with my Kimber Solo...