close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anyone Sell Reloads?

Discussion in 'Carolina Glockers' started by kma1005, Aug 23, 2007.

1. kma1005

kma1005
    Expand Collapse

Anyone in the area sell reloads? I'd love to buy a couple of thousand rounds off of someone, I'd even collect all the brass (as best I could of course) and give it back. 9mm FMJ, not sure the lowest grain, but as long it can make it down range and through some paper :)

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. NC Bullseye

NC Bullseye
    Expand Collapse

Right now I believe that Dicks has a sale on Remington that is real close to what you'd end up paying for reloads. Plus you can save the brass for future reloading. Dicks is charging $6.98 per box of 50 and after tax that is about 15 cents per round. The cost of bullets and powder have gone ape so this isn't a bad price for new rounds. Good luck.

3. graveman

graveman
    Expand Collapse

Wally World still has the Winchester 100 round packs for $12 plus tax ...... at least down here ....

4. NC Bullseye

NC Bullseye
    Expand Collapse

Best buy all you can get your hands on at that price. The WW here is over 14 and talking over 16 in a week or so.

5. Glocks&Ducs

Glocks&Ducs
    Expand Collapse

If you are asking if somebody is just selling reloads on the side, I doubt you will find anyone admitting to it. It is illegal.

6. KOGLOBAL

KOGLOBAL
    Expand Collapse

Just called Dick's and Wally World to get some local (Raleigh NC) pricing on 9mm. Dick's Remington is $7.98 per 50 (this IS case quantity discount, was $6.98/50 last week with case discount) and Wal Mart is $15.72/100 for Wichester White Box. Anywho, thought I'd save some folks some driving around town. I guess I'm gonna start shooting that old .22 more often....:sad:

7. Skydivn Shooter

Skydivn Shooter
    Expand Collapse
    Will Jump4 Ammo

Thanks for the info KO. That means, I'm going to Dick's tomorrow before it goes up anymore. A man just can't have too much 9mm around:animlol: