Anyone out there !!!!

Discussion in 'Maryland/D. C. Glockers' started by MDGLOCK31, Feb 28, 2012.

1. hello folks just join the site in late december looking for fellow glockers in the MD/DC area

i will check the site to see if anyone visits and may want to meet up for a day of shooting i live in the waldorf area always looking to shoot

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. There are a few of us here. I'm in Bethesda. Shoot mostly at the NRA Range in Fairfax.

3. we have the outdoor range myrtle grove (good for long guns) and then there's the range in forestvillle

4. i'm in southern maryland just south of waldorf. i usually shoot at the maryland small arms range (www.msar.com) in upper marlboro off of MD4 just before the beltway. older facility for pistols and any rifle that takes a pistol cartridge. they are building a new modern facility with an expected opening date of early summer time.

5. I am from western md., (Garrett Co.) Savage River has NRA approved shooting range off New Germany Rd. I personally shoot at our family farm in WV. About 35 min. from Oakland. Have a 100 yd. rife range and a 25 yd. pistol range. Use rail road ties for back stop and shoot at steel pigs, chickens, pigs and paper.

6. RWBlue

RWBlue Mr. CISSP, CISA
    CLM

Yes, I am in DC. I don't shoot nearly as much here as I did at my previous location because it is a pain in the *.

7. Baltimore, shoot at freestate

8. shot at myrtle grove here in the la plata are pretty good people there and got alot of range time its an outdoor range

9. Paul53

Paul53 Geezer Boomer

Been told I'm "out there" more than once.