close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

anyone know where video of a fedorov avtomat being shot can be found?

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by Diesel McBadass, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Diesel McBadass

Diesel McBadass Tactically Epic

Apr 15, 2011
    Dover NH
    The forst assault rifle, would like to see it being shot, interesting gun for sure.

2. Diesel McBadass

Apr 15, 2011
    Dover NH
    nobody? first real assault rifle, intermediate cartridge, detachabble box, vertical grip?

3. SCmasterblaster

SCmasterblaster Millennium Member

Sep 24, 1999
    Hartford, Vermont
  4. LSUAdman

LSUAdman Pew Pew

Aug 3, 2010
    Texas
    Diesel, I really thought I was going to find something. Found two really good videos on Youtube, one Russian, but niether showed any shooting. Just historical videos and stills of soldiers holding them.

This isnt what you are looking for, but here is one video I just watched - it's Tales of The Gun: Russian Military. There is a part about the Fedorov at about the 26 minute mark - but no firing.

5. The_Gun_Guru

The_Gun_Guru Ban Democrats!!

Kind of surprising that Youtube doesn't have any (of it being fired).:faint:

TGG

6. Diesel McBadass

Apr 15, 2011
    Dover NH
    yeah i was wondering how fast it may fire or if its controllable, be cool to see a piece of history like that firing some rounds. That said i hd trouble finding video of a springfield with a pedersen device also

7. LSUAdman

LSUAdman Pew Pew

Aug 3, 2010
    Texas
    One of the videos I saw said it was very hard to control full auto, then it transitioned into saying the SVT was everything the Fed wasnt.

Honestly my knowledge of the Fed is nearly nill compared to other Russian firearms.