close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anyone know how many GSSF commemerative G17s were produced?

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by allglock, Apr 9, 2002.

Tags:
  1. RenegadeGlocker

RenegadeGlocker

500 in the first run, I think they are gearing up for a second run of 500 more.

2. Chondro

Chondro

Has anyone recieved the sencond batch of GSSF commemorative g17's yet? I called them aout a month ago and they said that it would be sometime in April before they were shipped. It seems to be taking for ever.

Thanks,

Alan

3. GunslingerP16

GunslingerP16 Non-Myrmidon

They ARE producing a second run of the GSSF G17's (I personally wish they had not, for obvious monetary reasons ;K).
    The last I heard (3 weeks ago, talking to one of the GSSF guys at an IDPA match) Smyrna was expecting the guns (ser. #s 501 - 1000) to arrive at any time.

4. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

GSSF has about 250 pending orders. About 30 pistols have been shipped on the second lot of 500 pistols.

5. Sniper 7.62

Sniper 7.62

If GSSF makes a 2nd run of GSSF com. are they called one of 500 2nd run that way My first run will be worth more, And I know for fact that the No. go 000 thru 499 cause I asked for 500 and they said they would give it to me but they only whent to 499 and 000 whent to Mr. Glock him self so I will bring mine to Richmond but just for show ? or to go ? C U later Sniper.

6. DannyR

Mr. Gaston Glock did not get #000. Chris Edwards, Director of GSSF has GSSF000. The GSSF001 pistol is the one being shown at the matches. The second batch was supposed to be numbered GSSF500 through GSSF999.

7. wishbone

wishbone Millennium Member

How many will they let one member buy ? anyone know ?

8. TWW

TWW

Just got my GSSF commerative. Ordered Mid Feb. Got 783 and 784.
    You can order 2 was what I was told

9. G20man

G20man

Congratulations TWW :D Glad to hear they are getting some out. I ordered mine at the end of Jan and I'm still waiting.

10. Chondro

Chondro

Got the call today from my FFL guy and went down to file the necessary paperwork. GSSF#651

Alan

11. Sniper 7.62

Sniper 7.62

Shot my one of 500 last night ? No 173 and let me tell you if was one of 500 it would still be in the safe but when they made 500 more and it is one of 1000, well lets just say it is no diffrent than my 23c yah it is still one of 1000 but not one of 500.
    Sorry I just had to vent but hay it still a Glock.

12. KY23

KY23 GSSF IDPA

Just received mine. Number 810.

13. KY23

KY23 GSSF IDPA

I have a question for you guys that also purchased a GSSF Glock from the factory.

I paid Glock Inc. with a credit card. I had a local gun shop do the FFL transfer. When I went and picked it up today the gun shop not only charged me the $25 transfer fee they require but they also charged me KY state sales tax for the $389 for the Glock. Since this purchase was out of state and the FFL only did the transfer how can they charge sales tax??? Did you FFL charge you sales tax?

14. DannyR

Check your credit card biling. You are liable for sales tax, but Glock/GSSF may have already charged you for it. If that's the case, your FFL owes you a refund.

15. Sniper 7.62

Sniper 7.62

KY23
    I had to pay $20.00 for the background check and all the paper work but the tax was paid buy Glock cause I had put the tax in on the paper work that was fax into Glock so if you did not add the tax than you may owe ? Like Danny said check with your card holder and see. Sniper ;P

16. Vanek Custom

Vanek Custom

Received mine on 6/14 number 997

17. DannyR

Glock, Inc. does not collect KY sales tax. Your dealer was correct in charging you the appropriate sales tax.

18. glockNstein

glockNstein

That's interesting. When I ordered mine at Conyers, GSSF collected the FL tax.

19. Noah Gladstone

Noah Gladstone

This tax issue involves the commerce clause of the constitution. Interstate commerce would normally not be taxable in the state where the product is delivered unless the sellor has some level of contact with the state. This level of contact would include an in state Glock rep. If the minimum level of contact is reached then that states tax must be collected. If the tax has been paid to Glock the local FFL can not collect it again that would be double taxation. Glock does not qualify as an out of state company if it has employees in your state.