close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anyone in Socal buy from Ammo Bros?

Discussion in 'Caliber Corner' started by Thrillhouse700, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Thrillhouse700

Thrillhouse700
    Expand Collapse

They sell reloads for 28/100. Seems kind of pricey for reloads to me but if they are the only one locally with ammo I guess it would work.

Anyone here from Socal and purchase from them? How are the rounds?

I can't get any ammo from wally world, big 5's prices are just outrageous 20+/50 of practice rounds. Turners has good ammo prices about 1-2 times a year.

I got lucky and picked up a couple 250 rem umc mega packs, but I fell in love with shooting and am already seeing myself running out.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. bentbiker

bentbiker
    Expand Collapse
    NRA Member

I haven't used them myself, but I've heard very complimentary things about their reloads. At one time, however, they had American Eagle ammo at not much more than the reloads. I don't use any reloads. I did buy a gun from Ammo Bros and they were $40 below anybody else.

What caliber are you looking for? If you want .40, I have a value pack of WWB that I just bought and won't be needing. If you think the current situation is bad, wait 'til those of us buying online are forced back to buying locally. We'll all be driving to AZ to find ammo.

3. Thrillhouse700

Thrillhouse700
    Expand Collapse

im looking for 9mm

4. Jermedic

Jermedic
    Expand Collapse

I have put about 500 rounds of their 40cal reloads thru mx XD40 and have not had a single issue with the reloads. I did have an issue with some bad primers on some 38 rounds I bought from them. I took the rest of the box back and they bought it back and gave me credit towards more 40 reloads. I would reccomend them and they are nice guys as well.

5. Thrillhouse700

Thrillhouse700
    Expand Collapse

That was the only price I was quoted, do they sell by the 500 or 1000? Or is it just the "100" price multiplied?

6. bentbiker

bentbiker
    Expand Collapse
    NRA Member

They were discounting for either when I was in there a few months ago. If you didn't ask, you didn't get.