close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anyone hunt with 357 Sig, if so what ?

Discussion in 'TOP GUNS *357 Sig* Club' started by leeward419, Nov 19, 2010.

1. leeward419

leeward419

how many folks hunt with glock 357 sigs and for what type of animals.... ?
    Just curious, I am thinking of using my g32 for coyote hunting in the thicker stuff....<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

2. deeHKman

deeHKman "It Is Written"

I carry the 32 EDC i really like it. I know of some who have taken deer with the sig and have been successful. So coyote's would be no problem. Good Luck.

3. redbaron007

redbaron007 Some Dude Lifetime Member

I carried my G32 for those up close personal experiences for deer hunting. I also carried my rifle. I didn't fire a shot with my G32, but was anxiously awaiting the opportunity to see how well it would do with deer. I did kill a deer many years ago with a Ruger .44mag Super Blackhawk at about 35 yrds. It was no problem.

:wavey:

red

4. skip a stone

skip a stone

In rifle season I carry my G35 converted over to 357 Sig. I haven't had the opportunity to shoot a deer yet since the deer taken in the last couple of years have all been outside pistol range, but I have no doubt the 357 Sig is more than capable of taking out deer within realistic pistol ranges. My load of choice is COR-BON 125 gr JHP

Totally different animal, however the 357 Sig put down my father in-laws pesky armadillo infestation with one well placed shot a piece. Strangely enough those things ran off after being hit multiple times with .40 S&W.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2010
  5. deeHKman

deeHKman "It Is Written"

Here is a very good read. It might answer why the armadillo's ran with a .40.
    Hope you find it as interesting as i did .

http://www.handguninfo.com/Archive/www.Pete-357.com/40.357.compare.htm