close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Anyone here take the series 6 and 63 exam

Discussion in 'Business Forum' started by Maximaking, Oct 5, 2005.

1. Maximaking

Maximaking

Dec 20, 2002
    Louisville KY
    I'm looking for some good advice on the series 6 and 63 exams. How hard are the tests? I have a BS in Econ and a minor in Finance so you know my background. Can you recomend any study guides? Where do you sign up for the exam?

Thanks
    Todd

2. Everest

Everest

Jun 29, 2005
    Dallas, TX
    I applaud what you want to get into. Don't let it turn you away but the exam you will have to take is very difficult with a few exceptions. Do you currently day trade? I have been day trading for 2 1/2 years now so I am very familiar with items that will appear on the exam...I am also going to get series 6 and 63 within the next year...but I have a lot more to learn.

You will have to spend some money for materials that will help pass the exams. I have used resources from the following...

http://www.investopedia.com/professionals/resources/default.asp

I also use Scottrade.com for day trading and they have resources that are available to users.
    Hope that helps.

What do you want to do after you pass the exams?