close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Anyone gotz teh Saiga 410 ?

Discussion in 'Tactical Shotguns' started by ScrappyDoo, Nov 9, 2010.

1. ScrappyDoo

ScrappyDoo Tacticool brah!

Jan 16, 2010
    It looks really really cool... But I know next to nothing about them. I really could not speak intelligently about the 410 but it looks like its pen-sized and I would surmise easy (or very least, EASIER, recoil) and fun to shoot, and then in a Saiga it makes a rat-tattat-tat pow pow pow...

any info they look like fun?

2. ScrappyDoo

Jan 16, 2010
    bump, all those views an no answer, stop boycotting my thread! :)

3. Bill Lumberg

Bill Lumberg BTF Inventor

Jun 14, 2002
    We just wanted to see who had that much difficulty typing English.

4. skud_dusty

skud_dusty

Jun 26, 2007
    If you left it at just this you'd probably get more replies :tongueout:

I considered a Saiga .410 for awhile simply because they were quite a bit cheaper than the 12 gauge version. In the end I passed on the .410 simply because of ammo costs. I can't seem to find .410 cheap enough to shoot as often as I'd like to with a semi-auto shotgun.

5. GAFinch

GAFinch

Feb 23, 2009
    Georgia
    .410's is for teh womenz and childrenz.

Doing some pushups to bulk up your shoulders is cheaper than buying a Saiga.

6. ScrappyDoo

Jan 16, 2010
    As I have a Mossberg 930 SPX and am replacing, presently, my 24" Benelli Supernova with the 18" Supernova I really wanted, the recoil isn't exactly the problem, I just wondered if it would be fun to shoot, like a 15-22...

And LOL @ Lumberg, you win buddy. My English minor isn't good enough for you, nor my typing, I guess.. But you should probably check the spelling of your screen name, because Lumbergh was spelled "Lumbergh" ... did you have difficulty typing that correctly?