Anyone got any sig sauers...

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by TurboTalon, Feb 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G26S239

G26S239 NRA Patron

I have two P229s, 1 9mm & 1 40/357 three P239s, 2 9mm and one 357/40. In the past I have owned a P239 9mm that I gave to my dad, a P220 that I sold to my nephew for a smoking deal and a P245 that I traded. I have never had any reliability issues with a Sig and they are very accurate. The P245 had a horrid trigger when I got it barely used so I detail stripped it cleaned and put TW25B on all mating surfaces and that was fixed.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. I have owned or do own Sig 229, 239, 220 and 226. I currently own two 1911 sigs and think very highly of them. I never liked the Sig (or any other company for that matter) DA/SA triggers. After I found the DAK trigger Sigs quickly became one of my favorite weapons, 220 probably being my favorite.

The weapons and customer service are solid and that is what you can expect. All models I have used are way more accurate than me and most shooters.

3. All my older Sigs (210-5, 220, 229, 239) have been flawless and good to go.

I can't speak for their newer incarnations through actual use though.

4. I have a Sig 1911 Carry Nightmare model. One of my favorite pistols. Never had any issues and it is a really sweet shooter.

5. Opie 1 Kenopie

Opie 1 Kenopie Regular Guy

General Glocking.

6. I own a sig sauer 1911 stainless rail. By far, my favorite gun to shoot! Came with factory night sights, two 8 rounds magazines, a rail that I'm not yet using, nice wood grips, and a clean crisp trigger. I took mine apart and polished the trigger bow and frame for an even better pull, but it's great right out of the box! You can not go wrong with any of their current model 1911s! I have nothing bad to say about it, and I'm planning on buying another in the future! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360163363.646733.jpg

7. Love my p226 MK25... Custom shop did a trigger job + SRT, also installed a reduced power mainspring.
    Very nice! :thumbsup:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]