close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Anyone going to York Rite Fest?

Discussion in 'Freemason's Lodge' started by ArodJohns, Apr 17, 2008.

1. ArodJohns

ArodJohns

Aug 2, 2007
    Anyone going to York Rite Fest in Findlay on May 3?

2. RED64CJ5

RED64CJ5

Jul 7, 2003
    No, where is that? It should be fun, however. I go to York Rite festivals whenever I have the opportunity, though I have all the York Rite degrees.

Marche ou crève.

3. ArodJohns

ArodJohns

Aug 2, 2007
    It's at the Findlay Masonic Center (IIRC) in NW Ohio. I thoroughly enjoyed it last year.

This year I'll be taking notes during the Chapter degrees. I'll have to do RA next year for inspection.

4. I'm going to be there all day. Provided my petition goes thru Tuesday.:supergrin:

5. ArodJohns

ArodJohns

Aug 2, 2007
    Awesome! I hope to see you around there. I should be there from around 8am until they throw us out at 8 or 8:15pm. :supergrin:

If you feel like following 67 West some time, we'd be glad to have you. In fact, Tuesday evening we're having a Commandery and a Chapter meeting. I believe it starts at 7pm, but I'm not positive. It may start at 7:30 (as it usually does). Regardless, we'd be glad to have you!

6. machinisttx

machinisttx

Jun 23, 2007
    North TX
    I think there is one coming up here in TX too. The guys keep asking me to be on the degree team, but I have to work and can't take off.