close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Anyone going to their regions meeting about "gun-violence"?

Discussion in 'Pennsylvania Glockers Club' started by emt1581, Mar 2, 2007.

1. emt1581

emt1581 Curious Member

Oct 17, 2002
    Penn's Woods
    http://www.nraila.org/Legislation/Read.aspx?id=2692

This lists the various cities, unfortunately most of them are in the major cities in PA, but there will be hearings held where we can voice our oppinions as responsible gun owners.

Anyone going?

Thanks!

-Emt1581

2. Pat T

Pat T

Nov 6, 2004
    NW PA
    I'm planning on attending the Erie one on the 27th. Going to call the number to find out about testifying. They're not going to get away with making it a gun-control propaganda extravaganza if I have anything to say about it.

3. Rylos1

Rylos1 NRA Endowment CLM

Dec 30, 2003
    Easton, PA
    That is pathetic. Look at the list, 10 meetings and 4 of them in Philly. I wonder what they will hear in Philly???? The whole series of meetings looks like an anti-gun set-up.

4. emt1581

emt1581 Curious Member

Oct 17, 2002
    Penn's Woods
    I thought the same thing. If I had the ability I would go. But yes, especially the Harrisburg and Philly meetings made me think...hmm...seems sort of intentionally set up to receive praise from anti-gunners than the grass-roots law abiding gun owners.

Maybe there will be some GTers who will be able to represent with enough power in their words to actually make a difference.

Thanks for the replies!

-Emt1581

5. FortyCaliber

FortyCaliber 10millimember

May 23, 2002
    Southeastern PA
    The times of the hearings are during the day when most honest people are hard at work.

I guess the criminals will be at the hearings to discourage honest people from having guns to protect themselves.

6. Pat T

Pat T

Nov 6, 2004
    NW PA
    Hey FortyCaliber-

Not to hijack the thread, but did you ever get your CWP?

Pat

7. tat2guy

tat2guy NRA Life Member Silver Member

I'll rally the troops and get to at least 2 or 3 of the Philly meetings with friends in tow.

8. FortyCaliber

FortyCaliber 10millimember

May 23, 2002
    Southeastern PA
    Yes, I did.