anyone familiar with this brand of holster?

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by sigman69, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Anyone familiar with this bill? Cop Talk Apr 1, 2013
    California penal code 25600? Anyone familiar? GATE Self-Defense Forum Mar 15, 2013
    Anyone familiar with PVC Gold Starfire HP? Caliber Corner Feb 14, 2013
    Anyone familiar with R GUNS AR's Black Rifle Forum Jan 23, 2013
    Is anyone familiar withe the LifeAir-5? Survival/Preparedness Forum Dec 3, 2012

2. EDCholsters

Hello from MO! Ill bite..although Im a bit biased here :)

Alot is based on what you want to do with the rig.
    If you are strictly using it for competition fine, but good luck if you are trying to conceal with it.
    Personally, I have never been a fan of the screw bushing retention. Or clamshell 1 clip design.
    Are they going to cover you if it breaks?
    Are you able to change the clip for a bigger/smaller belt? (Do they even list the belt loops size pictured?)
    If you decide to run a MOLLE belt...time to buy a new rig?

There are many options in kydex, you may want to shop around.
    No longer do you need multiple holsters for multiple uses.
    You can get 1 modular rig capable of multi roles ie IWB/OWB/MOLLE clips with 1 rig.

I suggest going with a custom maker, and get exactly what you are looking for...and still get all the jazz they claimed: Quality material, US made, built by ninjas etc etc
    At $43 shipped, I would pass. Much better options out there..IMO.

...And of course (shameless plug) If I can be of service, drop me a line...Id be glad to help.
    Good luck in your search! Buy once, cry once!

3. +1 on the custom kydex. Got a custom that fits my G19, 23 & 27 from gripinCOLDSTEEL last week. I was so pleased with his customer service, quality and turn around that I ordered one for my G29/30 and a knife sheath too. You won't be dissapointed.