Anyone else deploying in support of Isaac?

Discussion in 'Firefighter/EMS Talk' started by MedicOni, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Just got the word my AMR division is deploying a few people to head out in support of Isaac. Anyone else going?

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Anyone else watching "The Brink" on HBO? The Okie Corral Sunday at 1:24 AM
    Does anyone else simply own a G-26 and no other Glocks..? General Glocking Aug 13, 2015
    The Last Alaskans, anyone else watch this? The Okie Corral Jun 28, 2015
    Anyone else shoot Dundee, OR, this weekend? GSSF Jun 21, 2015
    Anyone else have problems with Tula SPP? Reloading Jun 17, 2015

3. Tvov

Hopefully all goes well. The storm doesn't seem to be quite as bad as they warned about a week ago.

4. RyanNREMTP

RyanNREMTP Inactive/Banned

Nothing yet from East Texas. Hopefully everyone will just get some much needed rain.

Outhouse Hub, the misinformation solution.

5. CJStudent

CJStudent Fenced In

Nothing yet. My ARNG unit was sent down there in 2008 for Gustav, but I haven't heard a thing so far. Probably because the rest of the brigade goes on active duty Saturday for deployment overseas, though.

6. Been deployed since 0800 Tuesday. Spent some time in Baton Rogue at the FEMA camp there, deployed to Slidell ad assisted local EMS and PD with 911 and water rescue calls. Now am in Amite, LA in case this dam fails.
    Thank you to taxpayers for this wonderful paycheck lol. Its actually been a blast for my first disaster deployment.

Sent from my left big toe

7. RyanNREMTP

RyanNREMTP Inactive/Banned

Congrats on having fun. Just remember do not shave.

Stay safe out there.

8. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Just a few photos from my phone so far. Back near Slidell due to flooding from locks that are giving way. Way more photos on my camera
    Sent from my left big toe

9. "Spent some time in Baton Rogue"

I was there for Katrina in 05 stayed at jimmy swaggers university. 110 outside 60 inside froze me arse off every night on that cot sleeping on my boots wrapped grocery bag. Good times I'd like to go back and see it when it's not underwater might do that one of these days.