Anyone buy any 9mm White Box Winchester Value Pack

Discussion in 'Caliber Corner' started by akapennypincher, Jan 18, 2013.

1. FatBoy

Millennium Member

Local WM had some last week. Didn't bother to buy any. Had 45, .380, and .38 too. I only picked up 6 22lr val packs and left the rest for others.

FB

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Here in the commie state of NJ, I have yet to see a Walmart sell handgun ammo.

I'm SO GLAD I did a massive buy the year before the Kenyan got in office and I can live off my stash until after he's gone.

3. Spoken like a true New Jerseyan.

4. How can one be unwillingly gouged? As impossible as raping the willing. If you walk up the steps, put your head in the noose and jump of your own free will then who's to blame? :wavey:

5. RichardB

Silver Member

Hey guys his Mom's family was from Kansas, his Dad's from Kenya, he is from Hawaii. This mobility stuff can be confusing.

6. I havent been able to find any 40s&w at any of my local wm's

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2

7. SCmasterblaster

Millennium Member

I have never had any problems with WWB.

8. uzimon

uzimon team ftp

Got 500rds of wwb and fed value packs this last wk in spring and tomball tx. Tomball is out now

9. SCmasterblaster

Millennium Member

Nice picture!!:cool:

10. ^^^^. This.

But occasional .45GAP.

11. SCmasterblaster

Millennium Member

I am going to my WM tomorrow to look at the ammo selection.

12. uzimon

uzimon team ftp

Found this today:cool:
    [​IMG]

13. Several years ago I purchased a bad batch of this crap. After that experience I no long shoot this crap.

14. FatBoy

Millennium Member

I was "lucky" tonight. I had to run to WM(nothing else open after nine PM on a Sunday) to grab some Horseradish to make some cocktail sauce for some shrimp. I walked by the ammo counter and of course it was bare. Another guy was doing the same thing. All of the sudden the clerk came around the corner w/ a re stocking cart for the outdoor section. Low and behold cases of ammo piled up. Grabbed a can of 5.56 xm855 on strippers(420rds/$179) and 2 val packs of 22lr. They now have a 3 box limit, which was fine. For a second, I almost bought 3 cans of 5.56, but I figured I'd leave some for someone else. :wavey:

15. Damn...you got ammo and shrimp for late-night enjoyment...life is good!

16. SCmasterblaster

Millennium Member

WWB 9mm - good brass for reloading!

17. akapennypincher

akapennypincher Glock-O-Holic

Got 3 White Boxes 9mm 100 Rounds at Wal-Mart today...The Pipeline is filling

18. :shame: It's guys like you who are creating the ammo shortage! You find a supply, then buy ALL of it, then screw your brothers in arms by doubling and tripling the price, so... **** You!

#38 FloorPoor, Feb 9, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2013
  19. akapennypincher

akapennypincher Glock-O-Holic

I am a poor retiree. I buy a box, or two, and shoot it. Take the Brass to a Metal Recycler.

20. cadillacguns

Millennium Member

Yep 50 rds left for this weeks Valentines Day shoot with the ol lady. Each crooked shot she takes makes me wince!:crying: