Anyone a member of The AK Files website?

Discussion in 'The Kalashnikov Klub' started by IQof1, Jan 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

If so, could you please drop the moderators a line and ask them to approve my profile "Sainte"?

It has been several days amine I joined and my priveledges are still not turned on.

It looks like a great site for AK's, just the moderators suck at their jobs.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Does anyone remember a few months ago someone posted about a great deal... The Okie Corral Jun 21, 2015
    Anyone a member of USCCA? The Okie Corral Apr 27, 2015
    Anyone Remember Future Shock by Alvin Toffler? The Okie Corral Mar 19, 2015
    Anyone a member of USCCA? Carry Issues Feb 5, 2015
    Does anyone remember that it was Andrew Cuomo who..... Political Issues Apr 5, 2013

3. Just joined. It took a few days for full credentials.

Patience grasshopper.

4. The mods over there are actually quite good at their jobs. Did you email them using the contact us feature?
  5. Yes I did. I wasn't making a personal dig at them as I am sure they have other things in life to do.

I was just surprised/aggravated with the delay, especially after reading some guys have had to wait up to three weeks. That and other sites are almost instantaneous with permissions.

Oh well, I guess I just fell victim to the "instant gratification" in our society, I guess I need to go microwave some ramen noodles, pick up my remote and just laze away the day....

Thnx for the help y'all.
  6. If I remember correctly the mods don't approve new members, the site admin does. Sometimes she can get loaded down with a bunch of work and/or a huge influx of new registrations. You're not being ignored, if that's what you're worried about.

7. Whew! Ignored.....for a minute there I thought I got married again in a drunken stupor.....
  8. HWI

Took about a week for mine to get approved iirc.
  9. Three-Five-Seven

Three-Five-Seven Señor Mombo
    Millennium Member

Good for you joining that site. One more on the FBI watch list.
  10. HWI

If I worried about what might get me on a watch list then I wouldn't be able to sleep.
  11. Ha. I know I'm on it. :wavey:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.