close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Anybody wanna swap

Discussion in 'Kahr Club' started by joell33, Apr 29, 2010.

1. joell33

joell33

Apr 4, 2002
    Texas
    I have a brand new pm9. I don't like how the extended mag that came with it feels in my hand. i would love to trade it for the flush fit lower capacity mag if anyone is interested. i would pay postage both ways. Thx

2. Joe,I know how you feel.I`m a member of the Kahrtalk forum and I`ve seen the same sentiments written in many posts.The only thing that I use mine for is when I go to the range.I bought 4 more of the flush fitting 6 round mags.I`ve never had much use for the 7 rounder.Good luck but I`ll be surprised if you get a taker.:wavey:

3. Linux3

Linux3

Dec 31, 2008
    Sometimes IDPA and USPSA has BUG side shoots, Back Up Gun.
    When I shoot those I cheat and use my 7 round mag. Only time it ever gets used.
    Maybe you should hold on to it, you never know what a BUG might come up.

4. user

user VaLegalDefense

Feb 15, 2008
    Va. and West Va.
    right - that's what I did. There are people who like them and only want the seven round mags.

5. BuckeyeBlast

BuckeyeBlast

Dec 24, 2009
    I don't like the 7 rounder b/c my finger gets bit by the gap between the grip and the 'extended grip' on the mag. I'll also make the trade after the OP unloads his 7 rounder.