close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anybody need a G23? Interesting trade

Discussion in 'Heart of Dixie Glockers' started by sgtslwilson, Apr 8, 2006.

1. sgtslwilson

sgtslwilson

Feb 27, 2005
    Alabama
  2. sgtslwilson

sgtslwilson

Feb 27, 2005
    Alabama
    Dang it....just saw the sticky from Eric up top.

I apologize, it won't happen again. I tried to go back and delete it however I was not allowed to access the page.

3. h2o-5o

h2o-5o Owned by Pugs

Mar 21, 2000
    Alabama
    I wish Eric would change his policy about posting for sale in this forum, but it IS his house, so we gotta play by his rules. Personally, I usually visit this particular forum at least once a day, but rarely visit the dedicated "For Sale" forums, so if someone posts something semi-local for sale here I'm much more likely to see it.

Anyway, good luck on selling your gun. That's a pretty good price for someone who can't get law enforcement/military pricing on new guns.

4. sgtslwilson

sgtslwilson

Feb 27, 2005
    Alabama
    I appreciate. Weirdly enough...I haven't had any bites.

5. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

Jan 26, 2001
    im feelin' your pain bro.

i have a g36 that sits idle, and no takers on the trade options ive outlined in the other section.........

6. thooks

thooks

May 17, 2005
    Marietta, GA
    I have no problems posting For Sale items here.

People refuse to post the state in the title in the Firearms listings, so I refuse to check out that Forum.

You shouldn't have any problems getting rid of that gun. Give it time. I am looking for a 33 or a 27, sorry.

7. kaferhaus

kaferhaus

Aug 17, 2005
    Mobile, Alabama
    I'm always looking for a new toy or two but the regular "listings" are pretty difficult to keep up with for any kind of local or semi local FTF deals...

Several other boards have started requiring posters to put their state in the title of the post.

I think with the volume of ads here it'd be a good idea.