close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

anybody know a good airsoft 1911?

Discussion in '1911 Forums' started by Snaps, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Snaps

Snaps Hail 2 The King

Apr 8, 2004
    SWPA sticks
    Something I can just get practice in my back yard with. Any good suggestions?

2. Snaps

Snaps Hail 2 The King

Apr 8, 2004
    SWPA sticks
    I'd think probably gas, I want semi and I want some recoil.

3. Bflying

Bflying

May 8, 2012
    Utah
    I found a fun/cheap spring fired at Wal Mart a while back. It was good for my kids to learn basic safety. But I'm not really sure practice on anything other than the actual caliber is much practice at all.

Handling the actual weapon and geting used to the weight, location of features, trigger pull with a few dry fires (with snap caps)...is always good to do. But I've never found anything other than the real thing to be much "practice" at all.

What it can do is make you better at airsoft. :)

4. Snaps

Snaps Hail 2 The King

Apr 8, 2004
    SWPA sticks
    I keep hearing that they make these things to feel just like real guns. Girlfriend found me an airsoft store on the way to the place we've gotta go in a couple days.

But here's the big thing I've learned about guns over the years, pulling triggers is pulling triggers. I can't dry fire guns. I feel like an idiot when I do it. Like everything is off, wrong, why am I doing this, that had to be way off etc....

So i want something I can see where it's hitting. :)

5. GlockGuru182

GlockGuru182 Roachin'

Jan 1, 2010
    New York
  6. +1 Saves $ for sure. No experience with the site you posted, gotten most of my indoor toys from friends and word of mouth. That site have good deals?

7. GlockGuru182

GlockGuru182 Roachin'

Jan 1, 2010
    New York
    Sorry to leave you hanging, I don't frequent this forum too much anymore. That website has the best deals that I dealt with, I was heavily into airsoft for 4 or so years and bought thousands of dollars of merchandise through airsoftgi

8. G27RR

G27RR

Oct 11, 2010
    Texas
    I went with the KWA PTP Mark III recently myself. I prefer it to dry firing and it's a nice safe training tool for practicing drawing from concealment and those sorts of things.