close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

anybody here plays the guitar????

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by riddler, Nov 2, 2004.

1. riddler

riddler

Jan 19, 2001
    ......well, I don't but both my kids do.

Anyway, my kids heard some of my old CDs and they feel in love with Wally's Blues.

Anyone have the chords (or tabs) for it??? Would really appreciate it if someone can email me a copy.

Thanks so much....

2. julianz

julianz toxic master

Sep 24, 2003
    sand castle
    i do play ..every ones in a while, not that good thou..ill do a search then ill send it to you.

3. riddler

riddler

Jan 19, 2001
    julianz,

thanks so much. I hope that you have other sources there because I have been searching the internet now for a couple of days and all my efforts so far have drawn nothing.

Paul

4. LexaDoig

LexaDoig

Aug 8, 2004
    Philippines
    I used to, but I've sold/given away my effects and stuff. Try OLGA if it's still alive

5. julianz

julianz toxic master

Sep 24, 2003
    sand castle
    i also do my tab searches at olga, crap they made some changes in their site had some difficulty searching it. OLGA sounds like a female name and our system here has firewall that prohibits opening the site ..riddler try this www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/ tab.html browse to tablature.
    you might get lucky.