close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Anybody here have a.....

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by Folsom_Prison, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Folsom_Prison

Folsom_Prison Brew Crew

May 2, 2010
    Midwest
    Beretta nano? If so how do you like it?

I'm getting intrigued by that little pistol, I've been trying to find one locally to fondle but no luck yet.

Thanks, A.J.:wavey:

2. Goldendog Redux

Goldendog Redux Shut your mouth

Aug 22, 2003
    Nevada
    I have fondled one and would trade my Ruger LC9 For one. Never shot one but I expect is would be like I imagine.

MF

3. Folsom_Prison

Folsom_Prison Brew Crew

May 2, 2010
    Midwest
    Finally found one to fondle, to me it didn't feel right in my hand. I think I might go down the LC9 route.

4. ctfireman

ctfireman

Feb 13, 2010
    Bridgeport, CT
    I love mine. I was surprised at how shootable it it. Guns that small aren't known to be fun at the range but that nano is actually pretty sweet. 200 rounds is no problem. It pocket carries great & runs perfect so far. Beretta puts out a quality piece. The lc9 isn't bad, i just can't live with that trigger.

5. NeverMore1701

NeverMore1701 Fear no Evil Platinum Member

Jun 25, 2004
    Amarillo, Tx
    Don't have one, haven't shot one yet. Have handled a couple, didn't care for them.

6. Folsom_Prison

Folsom_Prison Brew Crew

May 2, 2010
    Midwest
    Does the no slide release bug you? I'm just so used to having a slide release, it bugs me.

7. ctfireman

ctfireman

Feb 13, 2010
    Bridgeport, CT
    It doesn't bug me at all. I get why they did it.

8. DoubleWide

DoubleWide

Sep 3, 2008
  9. Cobra64

Cobra64 Deals in Facts

The Sig P232 has no slide catch lever either. Try learning how to drop the slide without using the slide catch lever.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfyULpEhmug"]Clint Smith at Thunder Ranch[/ame]

10. MinnesnowtaWild

MinnesnowtaWild

Dec 26, 2011
    Honestly when I was in the market for a 9mm carry gun I checked out a Nano at the shop and I did not like how it felt. It feels very top heavy and the barrel seems really high up.

However, now that I got a G26 instead...I am now more intrigued by the Nano. It is so much smaller than a G26.

By the way, does anyone have a comparison pic of a G26 and Nano??