Anybody have the glock sport combat holster?

Discussion in 'The SHOT ShowCase' started by Folsom_Prison, Sep 20, 2010.

1. hi-power man

Silver Member

I have one I use with my G36. Fits tight and close.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Just got it and I am very pleased. Holds the 26 securely, and is comfortable on the belt.

3. One of my favorites :supergrin:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. I love mine. I dont CC with it, but still very good.

5. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

well i just order two.

one for my G20/29 and the other for G26/19/17/..........

also got a single mag holder to go with each. glockworld will be shipping it out probably monday. will see how they work out in a week or so.

6. Glockster17

Millennium Member

I am a HUGE fan of them. I carry my 26 in it all the time as a CCW rig. Also my 17 has been tucked away in it once and a while during the winter. Can't go wrong. Use a proper belt and you are good to go. --Rob

7. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

got my two holsters and mag holders. so far its the best money i ever spent on a holster for my Glocks! but they do make a different click sound. the one for the mid frame G26/17.....makes a louder click than the one for the large frames.....but they both holdem' well.

8. Dogbite

Dogbite DNT TREAD ON ME

I like them. I used one for years to cc a Glock 29.

9. Use mine to carry my 35 the only problem I had was the mag release would get pushed so I cut out a little corner and have had no problems since.

10. You have a shoe repair guy??? What century do you live in???

Lol that is one awesome holster, I am very impressed, If I still carried a Glock I would have to have you make me one....That is just sweet.

To the Op, the sport combat holster is one of the most comfortable and functional holsters made, the fact it costs 12 bucks doesnt count...the gun sits in the perfect spot, its totally secure, its lightweight, and super comfortable. Its the best deal in holsters you can get.....

11. I've been trying to get one for my G30SF and have managed to order the wrong one...twice! It fits my G19 but not the G30SF.

Anyone have the correct model number for the G30SF SC Holster?

12. Nakanokalronin

Nakanokalronin JMB & MTK

It works very well at keeping the gun close to the body. The Glock Sport magazine holders are even better. Even if you don't like the holster the mag holders sit high and tight to the body better than any belt loop type. Subcompact mags fit flush in them as well. I have one for my G26 and the larger type for my G30SF.

13. Big Time

Big Time Senior User

Just picked one up myself,great little holster for the budget minded people like me.

14. kahrcarrier

kahrcarrier FAHRENHEIT

I picked up a used one, but it is a different design than what is showing up in your guys photos.

Did they offer more than one model? Mine has a thumb snap. It is marked "Holster 34." And no, I never use it..........

15. SCC

SCC Member Me

LOOK LIKE THIS ?
    [​IMG]

:whistling:

16. kahrcarrier

kahrcarrier FAHRENHEIT

That would be it...........:cool:

17. love it. being a lefty as I am...it's a bonus that it's ambi.
    This is my range holster every time. CCW sometimes.
    Easily the best value out there...they should come with all Glocks. :)

18. I couldn't have said it better!

kahrcarrier, unfortunately the one you have isn't the Sport & Combat holster. The one you have hasn't had too many favorable reviews but almost to a person, with very few exception, everyone that has bought the Sport and Combat holster loves them. I have mine on right now with my G21. So well worth the meager amount they ask for it!

19. I got mine used for $5 bucks. Best $5 bucks I EVER spent. It has changed my mind about OWB carry. Now I just need to get mt Wilderness belt and my rig will be complete.

20. Great holster; if Glock would extend the slide coverage, they would sell tons more than they do already. How tough would it be to make one more larger size? Cheers