close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anybody got a "secret" phone # to HP?

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by gwalchmai, Nov 20, 2008.

1. gwalchmai

gwalchmai
    Expand Collapse
    Lucky Member

Or a "secret" email address to like their VP of customer relations? I have an ongoing problem with one of their tablets and I've run up against an intransigent CS rep (in Costa Rica for God's sake :upeyes: ). From time to time I see those "secret" lists of contacts at big companies and I know this problem can be resolved if I can just get through to someone with alick of sense. HP has wasted literally five times the cost of a new retail machine fiddle-farting around.

Thanks!

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. DoubleWide

DoubleWide
    Expand Collapse

Costa Rica - those guys are the worst :steamed:

I bypass them with our local rep at work, but I feel your pain. I spent 1-2 hours going through reps and managers to explain why they should give me the part I wanted and not the part their book said was "electronically compatible". Sure the inside might be the same, but I would like an outside case and you know, connections so I could actually hook it up.:brickwall:

3. gwalchmai

gwalchmai
    Expand Collapse
    Lucky Member

I can dig it! Every time the HP techs come out and order parts HP sends them the wrong stuff. I talked to the regional t/s manager and she was very helpful and apologetic, but she's running into the same problem. She even got HP to replace the tablet with a refurb, but it didn't have a touchpad, and our original one did. So I'm trying to get them to simply replace our tc4200 with a tx2500, but HP says they can't because the tx2500 is sold through consumer sales and our tc4200 came in through business sales.

So instead of just sending us a proper sub (even if it means buying it and giving it to us), HP is wasting thousands.

4. grokdesigns

grokdesigns
    Expand Collapse

These are the guys at HP to call if you need to expedite your warranty repair if regular customer service fails you. Note that you need to already have a case number in the system.
    877-917-4380
    x 79 goes to Desktop case manager
    x 94 goes to Notebooks

http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/execteam/
    HP's email format is firstname.lastname@hp.com

#4 grokdesigns, Nov 20, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2008
  5. gwalchmai

gwalchmai
    Expand Collapse
    Lucky Member

Thanks, GD!!!