close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

anybody around the Columbus, Schulenberg, Hallettsville area

Discussion in 'Lone Star Glockers' started by huaco, Apr 13, 2007.

1. huaco

huaco

Jul 21, 2003
    Houston, Tx
    My home is in Houston but I'm on a several months long field job and currently living in a hotel in Columbus. Our primary work area is southwest of here but my day starts with a drillers meeting in Hallettsville at 6 am and a surveyors meeting in Schulenberg at 7 am, then to the survey area. I'm thinking about moving to Weimar but may stay here because I like the hotel and he town. I've found Ben's gun Store in Schulenberg and Ben hooked me up with someone in Flatonia to get my CHL renewal done soon. Since I may be here a good part of the rest of the year I would like to know about other shooting resources in the area; stores, places to shoot, clubs, etc. There must be more than I've found because this area is full of deer, turkey, hogs, and lots of properties devoted to hunting. Where are they hiding?