Any Toledo area guys around?

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by steveksux, Oct 4, 2012.

1. steveksux

steveksux Massive Member

Going to Toledo in a couple of weeks, curious if Ottawa park amphitheater and Club Evolution are in decent area or a hellhole.

The amphitheater is across the street from the Police museum, just wanted to confirm that the thugs didn't run the police out of town and the museum is the only remaining trace of LEO presence.... ;)

I have rental property in Detroit, so I have a fairly high tolerance for blight/hellholes...

Thanks

Randy
    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    WTB stripped lowers S.E Michigan/Toledo Oh area Wanted To Buy Nov 26, 2008
    Hi from West central Louisiana seperated from Texas by Toledo Bend Lake Introduction Forum Oct 31, 2014
    Toledo water system issues do not drink order affecting 500k people The Okie Corral Aug 3, 2014
    Smoke and prayers for our Toledo brothers and sisters Firefighter/EMS Talk Jan 26, 2014
    New from Toledo, Ohio. Introduction Forum Mar 5, 2012

3. well I went to the University of Toledo... graduated in 05 and haven't been there since 08 when I visited some friends...

Not familiar with the amphitheater, but Ottawa park wasn't bad, played golf there all the time and lived right across the street on Alvin...mostly college housing area with some old timers that refuse to move when the University population expanded.

Can't say about Club Evolution either, only bar I frequented was Jakes, behind the engineering buildings...

#2 imaguy3, Oct 6, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2012
  4. 11A

11A

I haven't been back there since '07 when I graduated from the University of Toledo. I just contacted a friend from there, and he said its not too bad of an area.