close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Any thoughts on the VEPR 12

Discussion in 'Tactical Shotguns' started by conpro, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Kilrain

Kilrain Señor Member

Apr 25, 2001
    On the road to Shambala
    Your thread title is a question and your post is the answer(for you at least)........that's kinda funny...............:supergrin:

2. pitdog02

pitdog02

Aug 26, 2009
    SE MICHIGAN
    Ive got one coming tomorrow. Everything sounds good and looks good. I wanted a KSG but when I looked around and seen the crazy prices I decided to go VEPR 12.

Best review I have found
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMfzN5LZc3o"]VEPR 12 Shotgun - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited: Jan 13, 2013
  3. plouffedaddy

plouffedaddy

Apr 1, 2011
    Carolina
    MAC does excellent work; here's my attempt at a review:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCfzsXKHidA"]Molot VEPR 12 AK Shotgun: Semi-Auto 12 Gauge Excellence - YouTube[/ame]

And with the fun sticks:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhnsAA39WlI"]SGM Tactical VEPR 12 Magazine Reivew (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

4. pitdog02

pitdog02

Aug 26, 2009
    SE MICHIGAN
    Im sorry Plouffe, your review was equally as good I watched it several times. I appreciate your effort. Im really lost right now as to what type of folder stock and adapter to use. I just picked mine up today.

5. jamaicanj

jamaicanj

Nov 25, 2007
    Florida
  6. plouffedaddy

plouffedaddy

Apr 1, 2011
    Carolina
    Thank you.

Are you wondering what type of stock/adaptor will fit it or just which specific one you want to go with?

7. DFin

DFin

Mar 22, 2008
    Can the Vepr 12 be loaded with a full mag + 1 round in the chamber?

How does it compare or differ from the Saiga-12 IZ-433 that also has a bolt hold open device, similar top cover and magwell?

Last edited: Jan 15, 2013
  8. VinnieD

VinnieD

Mar 26, 2011
    Terrible name for a gun though. Can't wait for them to come out with its companion piece, the SHART 20.

9. pitdog02

pitdog02

Aug 26, 2009
    SE MICHIGAN
    Both! I would really like one that fit without alteration that was made for it,not a deal breaker though if it comes down to it. I am new to this type of format (AK/RPK). I dont know if I want a skeletonized folder or if I want a collapsable. I guess I need to know what criteria or questions I need to ask myself in order to pick the right one. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

10. plouffedaddy

plouffedaddy

Apr 1, 2011
    Carolina
    Yes it can.

Lots of differences. Barrel, receiver, gas system, ect....