Any thoughts on the VEPR 12

Discussion in 'Tactical Shotguns' started by conpro, Jan 3, 2013.

1. These things are badass.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    VEPR 12 Thoughts Tactical Shotguns Jun 20, 2014
    Nobel Peace Prize official has second thoughts about Obamas' award... Political Issues Sep 17, 2015
    A penny for your nickel boron thoughts General Glocking Sep 16, 2015
    Glock 36 Gen 4 in 2016, or other Glock thoughts? General Glocking Sep 14, 2015
    Your thoughts on tankless water heaters Misc. Non-Gun Stuff Sep 13, 2015

3. Kilrain

Kilrain Señor Member

Your thread title is a question and your post is the answer(for you at least)........that's kinda funny...............:supergrin:

4. Ive got one coming tomorrow. Everything sounds good and looks good. I wanted a KSG but when I looked around and seen the crazy prices I decided to go VEPR 12.

Best review I have found
    [ame=""]VEPR 12 Shotgun - YouTube[/ame]
    #3 pitdog02, Jan 13, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2013
  5. MAC does excellent work; here's my attempt at a review:

[ame=""]Molot VEPR 12 AK Shotgun: Semi-Auto 12 Gauge Excellence - YouTube[/ame]

And with the fun sticks:

[ame=""]SGM Tactical VEPR 12 Magazine Reivew (HD) - YouTube[/ame]
  6. Im sorry Plouffe, your review was equally as good I watched it several times. I appreciate your effort. Im really lost right now as to what type of folder stock and adapter to use. I just picked mine up today.
  7. Thank you.

Are you wondering what type of stock/adaptor will fit it or just which specific one you want to go with?
  8. Can the Vepr 12 be loaded with a full mag + 1 round in the chamber?

How does it compare or differ from the Saiga-12 IZ-433 that also has a bolt hold open device, similar top cover and magwell?
    #8 DFin, Jan 15, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2013
  9. Terrible name for a gun though. Can't wait for them to come out with its companion piece, the SHART 20.
  10. Both! I would really like one that fit without alteration that was made for it,not a deal breaker though if it comes down to it. I am new to this type of format (AK/RPK). I dont know if I want a skeletonized folder or if I want a collapsable. I guess I need to know what criteria or questions I need to ask myself in order to pick the right one. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
  11. Yes it can.

Lots of differences. Barrel, receiver, gas system, ect....