close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Any Reserve MA's out there?

Discussion in 'US Navy Forum' started by Grim Jackal, Jul 19, 2007.

1. Grim Jackal

Grim Jackal Secret Squirrel

Jul 21, 2004
    Surrounded by clowns
  2. PADZZ

PADZZ

Dec 25, 2002
    I was active MA from 91-94. Then reserves after 9-11, but then changed rate to EO. Then got out after 4 months because the reserves was a freaking joke. Maybe I can answer a question??

3. Reserve MA right here! "The Naval Reserve, America's 17th line of defense" - The Simpsons.....

Livin it up in the "Low Speed High Drag" world of Reserve MA's....haa ha ha ha

4. usn.shaft

usn.shaft

Dec 20, 2007
    MA3 Here. I just separated from Active duty on 12/17/07, I'm waiting for my reserve paperwork to go through. I have no Idea what the reserves will be like, the command I ws at previously was Naval base Point Loma, which if you were a Patrolman was mostly LE work, very little Force Protection. I spent More time off base doing assists for San Diego and Harbor PD then I did on base. I know thats gonna be different now. anyone on here a Reservist in Alaska?