Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

Any recommendations for a good hunting forum?

Discussion in 'Hunting, Fishing & Camping' started by Z34Lee, Aug 19, 2002.

1. Z34Lee

Z34Lee Rush is Right!

Feb 13, 2001
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    I'm glad the hunting forum has been posted on GT, but does anyone know of any larger general hunting forums? I'm going to do as much hunting as possible this year and I'm relatively new to all of it. A good forum would be a great source of information for me. Thanks.
  2. leeinmemphis

Nov 20, 2001
    probably the best deer hunting site on the net is

There are over 2000 members (mostly from tennessee but not all) and there is a wealth of information there.

There is also (I don't think they have a board anymore)

and I'm sure there is a few others that are not coming to mind. Hope this helps.

3. The best I've ever seen is

It has a wealth of info on both US hunting and International hunting.

Also some cool videos of some BIG guns practically breaking people's shoulders.
  4. TScottW99

TScottW99 NRA Life Member

Jul 15, 2002
    Roanoke, VA
    For everything hunting related my favorite sight is....

Jesse's Hunting Page

Great sight, Great Owner and we even talk about Glocks everynow and then ;) Jesse's sight has a top notch forum but also TONS of info on everything from hunting to GPS units... check it out, you won't be sorry. I belong to some of the other forums above and enjoy each one but Jesse has the best and most friendly and you learn alot with out all the fighting and fewding found on other fourms.

For turkey hunting nothing can beat VA Turkey these guys have some vast knowledge and are the best.
  5. 30Dancing

30Dancing Millennium Member

Jun 29, 1999
    NorthWet Washington State
  6. SteelGuitar

SteelGuitar ignorant bigot

May 14, 2002
    whish i was back home
  7. Neil San Diego

Neil San Diego

Aug 2, 2002
    Vista, CA
    Jesse's is the best out there for California info. Accurate Reloading has all the SERIOUS hunters from around the world. Another good one is ModernSportsman (started by some AllOutdoors refugees).
  8. Hokie3

Sep 5, 2001
    Ashburn, VA