Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Any PS3 owners here?

Discussion in 'The Players Club' started by uninc, Feb 16, 2007.

1. Sorry if theres all ready been one of this but I couldnt finded one.
    Any other PS3 owners here? What games you playing?
    My screen name is b_2.
    Games- NFS Carbon,Call of Duty 3, and TH Project 8.
  2. RyanSBHF

RyanSBHF Senior Member

Jun 28, 2004
    I'm waiting until at least 2008 to get one. Right now it doesn't have a good enough game selection to justify it's $600 price tag.

3. There a pretty good bit of good games out already, more than I've had time to play. I wasnt feeling the $600 price tag at first neither but its well worth every penny. Just the fact that a blue ray player alone is a $1,000 makes it worth it to me.
  4. bac1023

Sep 26, 2004
    I have one as well. I bought it mainly for the blu-ray player, but I will purchase a few games. I have more games for my xbox360.
  5. aglocker1911

aglocker1911 can't re-MEMBER

Just got a 60 gig last week. So far I am really impressed. My second Xbox360 had just quit on me. The first one acted up after 30 days. This one lasted about 3 months. So when I took it back to the store (had an ex warranty), they let me pay the diff and get the PS3. I have to say it looks and "feels" more like a quality console (IMO) than the 360 did, and it doesn't make any sound at all, while my 360s always sounded lie a cross between a fan and a vacuum cleaner. Games are a little thin right this very moment, but so were the 360 choices other than ones I had already played. I think this will be a good move for me.