close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Any Pics of a 21 with a grip Reduction?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Nalapombu, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Nalapombu

Nalapombu
    Expand Collapse
    Millennium Member

Hey all.

Does anyone have any pics of a G21 that has had a grip reduction done on it? Or how about a 21 that has been modded to use G30 grips? I'd like to see pics of that too. Maybe you've had both done to your 21, that would be fine too.

If you have had that work done on your 20 or 21, how about telling the good and the bad of it?

Thanks for your time.

Nalajr

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. whirlibird

whirlibird
    Expand Collapse

I can't use the G21 as it comes from the factory, the finger grooves hit me wrong (big knuckles) and the 'backstrap' area makes the gun point like I'm holding a boomerang.

Here's an earlier view of my 21, before the new 'texture' job but after 10 years of street use in a duty holster.

[​IMG]

The good? It fits and points naturally now.
    The bad? The warranty is essentially shot.

I've also cut a G17 (original) to use G19 mags, it's a sweet training piece and packs away concealed nicely unlike many other Glocks.

[​IMG]

3. mikey357

mikey357
    Expand Collapse
    CLM

My Second-Gen 21 was Reduced and Stippled by a friend who used to work in a local Gun Shop...unfortunately, he has moved "Up North", and no longer works in the local shop...FWIW, my 21 ended up being a lil' "Slimmer" than even a 21 SF...and is the SOFTEST-Shooting "Plastic" .45 I've EVER Fired...FWIW...Hope you ENJOY....mikey357

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. tpr7304

tpr7304
    Expand Collapse

Done at Cold Bore Customs.

[​IMG][/IMG]

5. sps

sps
    Expand Collapse

I also have a 21 that Cold Bore Custom did a few years back. Just curious ,but has any heard from Lane lately? Does he still frequent this forum? I know there are other competent
    people that do this work but Lane has my vote. He did one heck of an awesome job on mine.

6. sps

sps
    Expand Collapse

I also have a 21 that Cold Bore Custom did a few years back. Just curious ,but has any heard from Lane lately? Does he still frequent this forum? I know there are other competent
    people that do this work but Lane has my vote. He did one heck of an awesome job on mine.