close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Any Pics of a 21 with a grip Reduction?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Nalapombu, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Nalapombu

Nalapombu Millennium Member

Oct 21, 1999
    Spring, TEXAS....USA
    Hey all.

Does anyone have any pics of a G21 that has had a grip reduction done on it? Or how about a 21 that has been modded to use G30 grips? I'd like to see pics of that too. Maybe you've had both done to your 21, that would be fine too.

If you have had that work done on your 20 or 21, how about telling the good and the bad of it?

Thanks for your time.

Nalajr

2. whirlibird

whirlibird

May 22, 2007
    SW Wyoming
    I can't use the G21 as it comes from the factory, the finger grooves hit me wrong (big knuckles) and the 'backstrap' area makes the gun point like I'm holding a boomerang.

Here's an earlier view of my 21, before the new 'texture' job but after 10 years of street use in a duty holster.

[​IMG]

The good? It fits and points naturally now.
    The bad? The warranty is essentially shot.

I've also cut a G17 (original) to use G19 mags, it's a sweet training piece and packs away concealed nicely unlike many other Glocks.

[​IMG]

3. mikey357

mikey357 CLM

Jan 11, 2002
    Griffin, GA
    My Second-Gen 21 was Reduced and Stippled by a friend who used to work in a local Gun Shop...unfortunately, he has moved "Up North", and no longer works in the local shop...FWIW, my 21 ended up being a lil' "Slimmer" than even a 21 SF...and is the SOFTEST-Shooting "Plastic" .45 I've EVER Fired...FWIW...Hope you ENJOY....mikey357

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. sps

sps

Aug 20, 2009
    I also have a 21 that Cold Bore Custom did a few years back. Just curious ,but has any heard from Lane lately? Does he still frequent this forum? I know there are other competent
    people that do this work but Lane has my vote. He did one heck of an awesome job on mine.

5. sps

sps

Aug 20, 2009
    I also have a 21 that Cold Bore Custom did a few years back. Just curious ,but has any heard from Lane lately? Does he still frequent this forum? I know there are other competent
    people that do this work but Lane has my vote. He did one heck of an awesome job on mine.