close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

any one read the daily times???

Discussion in 'Pennsylvania Glockers Club' started by true believer, Aug 21, 2007.

1. true believer

true believer Moderator

Apr 17, 2000
    drexel hill pa
    starting sept. 2 i believe till sept 4 or 6th you won't be able to purchase any guns..the state police is going to a new system and it will be down for the days mention..
    any one see it?
    bob

2. 40SX

40SX

Jul 19, 2003
    Central PA
    I heard about it two nights ago. I believe its from September second through the sixth. A lot of dealers and stores are up in arms about it. Paticularly Bass Pro Shops. They say Labor day is usually pretty busy in the gun departments during that holiday. The state so far is not budging concerning the shutdown. A lot of people are saying it is not necessary to shut the system down for that length of time to make the adjustments needed.

Dennis

3. pstew

pstew

Nov 4, 2003
    PA
    I heard the end of it on KYW this afternoon.

4. n3hcp

n3hcp Paranoid Member

Nov 22, 2002
    South Central PA
  5. 40SX

40SX

Jul 19, 2003
    Central PA
    I'm beginning to feel the 18" snow fall comming. I must get out and buy my milk and bread. ;) I am wondering if it will have all the bugs out before the Harrisburg gun show that weekend.

Dennis