close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Any one collect Law Enforcement patches?

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by dtm925, Aug 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dtm925

dtm925

Mar 22, 2010
    Anyone else besides me collect police patches??

2. MeefZah

MeefZah Cover is Code 3

Jan 2, 2008
    Lost Coast, Cali
    I have three hundred -ish. I'm not a real agressive trader anymore but I swap with other guys via Al Gore's invention sometimes.

markmeftah@yahoo.com if you want. I do 1:1 trades for new patches.

3. Sgt127

Sgt127

Nov 5, 2002
    Texas
    I started with a few patches. Then went with badges. That can become pretty self limiting as far as the money side goes. I guess I have about 300 badges, all major cities. The older the better.

4. Napalm561

Napalm561

Apr 21, 2009
    Oklahoma
    I trade/accept donations.
    I have a decent collection for only collecting for 2 years.

5. My rule of thumb is to trade only with someone I actually met. This way, when I'm old and senile, I'll still ***know*** that every patch represents a LEO I met. Of course, back in the day "met" meant face to face.

6. MNOD Glocker

MNOD Glocker always around

Aug 13, 2008
    Central Minnesota
    I do. Started a few years ago and have around 350 or so. Anyon who wishes to do some trading can send me a PM on here. If you have your buisness cards that you wish to send a long with the patch as well please do.

7. dtm925

dtm925

Mar 22, 2010
    I'm actually looking to sell my collection. I'm looking to collect California badges now or get out of the hobby. I have between 500- 700 from agencies all over the US. Some patches are first issues - current issues. I have some really rare items as well. If you're interested, check out my listing in the classified section. I just posted a few pictures. All the patches are separated by state in zip-lock bags. PM if you're interested.

8. MeefZah

MeefZah Cover is Code 3

Jan 2, 2008
    Lost Coast, Cali
    You started a thread to spam your ad? Uncool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.