close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Any hopes of joining a club in Pennsylvania ???

Discussion in 'Pennsylvania Glockers Club' started by Glock666, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Glock666

Glock666

Mar 2, 2007
    Looking for info on how to join a rod and gun club...I realize this may be a silly question, but does anyone know of any clubs that are accepting new members in Western Pennsylvania? In desperate need of finding a club. Tired of paying range prices...Thank you kindly for any leads...

2. vermeire

vermeire

Jul 20, 2006
    Pennsylvania
    Check over at PA Firearm Owners Association They have forums for different regions, might find something there. I know there is a nice club near Pittsburgh, can't remember the name. Check in the section that lists competitions and training. I know I saw it there.

If you're not by Pitt, check the region that has your county.

Good luck.

3. shindaiwa6

shindaiwa6

Nov 29, 2005
    pittsburgh, pa
    there are a few. clariton, rosedale, millvale, northside sportsman, allegheny rifle, and there is one near oakmont / plum but i forget the name

4. TreeTrooper

TreeTrooper Shhhhh...

Mar 23, 2003
    Pennsylvania
    The one in Plum would probably be Logan's Ferry Sportsmen. The Butler City Hunting and Fishing Club is taking new members, very nice facility.

5. bwperdue

bwperdue

May 17, 2004
    I believe the Rochester Sportsmens Club also has spots available.