close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Any Czech Police here?

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by Cav, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Cav

Cav
    Expand Collapse

I am about to go to the Czech Republic for two weeks. I will be in the Prostejov and Olomouc area. from about the 14th to the 27th of August.

I will be doing Military operations there. Plan to spend a few days out on the town and link up with some Blue Knights (MC) and maybe some local Police.

Also looking for things to do, places to eat, places to see in the area. I might get a few hours in Prague, but no real time there.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Patchman

Patchman
    Expand Collapse
    Florist

Sorry, no experience with the Czech police. But be sure to enjoy the country's history, if you're into that.

3. Aux Bear

Aux Bear
    Expand Collapse

Great friendly people and Wonderful Food! Enjoy!

Don't be too put off by the soldiers walking the airport with their AKs. They are there to support the local police. At least they were during my last visit to Prague in 2010.

4. DaBigBR

DaBigBR
    Expand Collapse
    No Infidels!

There are some absolutely beautiful Czech women out there!

5. CJStudent

CJStudent
    Expand Collapse
    Fenced In

Have fun, man! Let me know how to get on THAT deployment!

6. Hack

Hack
    Expand Collapse
    Crazy CO
    Gold Member

I know a fellow from there who lives here in the US. He or he and his wife go back to visit routinely, do a little side business with pottery and such from there. One of the last times he went he brought back a GSD, as he is into dog training and such like. He has never mentioned much about the police to me though, but I am guessing that they are not too much trouble. He remembers fairly vividly how it used to be there during the days of the Cold War with the USSR and satellite states. He escaped from there back in those days in the 1960's. He is recently retired from working for the US Government. I cannot say what he actually did for the government, but his last assignment was in the DC area. He is actually a good Christian fellow with the wife, the kids, (older now of course), and lives here in this area.

#6 Hack, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2011
  7. DaBigBR

DaBigBR
    Expand Collapse
    No Infidels!

We (United States law enforcement) buy a crap load of dogs from the Czechs as well. Forgot about that.

8. Cav

Cav
    Expand Collapse

Texas National Guard has a deal worked out. We do joint training. Last year they trained with us, this year we train with them.

The good/sad thing is this is my last deployment, and I have high hopes.

9. Cav

Cav
    Expand Collapse

Me being Infantry/Scout, I get to work with all the dudes... Airborne/SF guys that seem to be much more fit than me. I am getting too old.
    But they did send a group of females last year that were beautiful, I saw them when I picked up our group. Of course I am based out of Waco TX, and all the females went to Austin TX where the State HQ is...

They do have some beautiful women, hope my guys do not get in any trouble in the college town we are going to. I think it is a set up...

10. Cav

Cav
    Expand Collapse

On a side note, I own a lot of firearms (Military and Police types). I do not own a single CZ, and I think they have some great firearms. I looked at buying a VZ-58 rifle a few years back and they stopped selling them in the US. The CZ bolt actions are great, as are their pistols too. I will be shooting a bunch of their weapons when in the Czech (training them with Glocks, Berettas, and Colts). They really like Glocks. I think I will buy my first CZ when I get back.

11. MeefZah

MeefZah
    Expand Collapse
    Cover is Code 3

Czech is in the mail.

[​IMG]

12. Cav

Cav
    Expand Collapse

One of my Detectives told me not to get in trouble for...

Bouncing hot Czechs, but he said he did not know if it was a crime there.

13. Beeman

Beeman
    Expand Collapse
    NRA MEMBER

So True! My company does has part of its operations in the Czech, I always have a few Czechs here working with me at various times and the women are very nice looking to say the least. Have fun, and from my experiece they are great people to work with.

14. GackMan

GackMan
    Expand Collapse

Never too late to start! http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/storeproduct764.aspx

We had a Brno mouser show up from an arms cache in Iraq... The Polish soldiers thought it was great. They were all crowded around it pointing and talking.

#14 GackMan, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2011
  15. MB-G26

MB-G26
    Expand Collapse
    Bk2MiscResource
    Lifetime Member

:whistling: