close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Any Christmas tree farms in the Roanoke area?

Discussion in 'Glockers of the Old Dominion' started by Dan, Nov 30, 2008.

1. Someone was telling me a place in Floyd, but he didn't know where it was. Im sure there has to be somewhere in the Roanoke, Bedford, or Botetourt County?

Just want to buy from the local guy.

Thanks

2. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Millennium Member

Oct 6, 1999
    Virginia

3. 22collector

22collector

Sep 11, 2005
    Salem, VA
    Joe's Trees is in Craig County. I know the family that runs it they are good people. They actually won the state tree show last year so they have excellent trees. Directions are easy. North 311 toward New Castle about 20 miles and you'll hit town about half a mile into town take a left on rt42 and travel approx 20 miles and the farm will be on your left. Hope this helps. They also have wreaths and other christmas stuff I think its worth the trip. Heres their website.

http://www.joestrees.com/

4. Richard Simmons

Richard Simmons American Icon

Jul 29, 2006
    VA
    There's a place on King St. in east Roanoke, just before you get to Vinton (between Berkley Rd and Atherly St.) that grows trees. You can cut your own or they have them already cut and on platforms.