close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Any 2001 Silverado 3500 owners?

Discussion in 'Car Forum' started by Elk-ruser, Mar 12, 2006.

1. Elk-ruser

Elk-ruser EMT-B IV

Feb 13, 2004
    High country of Colorado
    Looking at one that has a Lance 1130 camper on it. I has the 8100 V8, is a dually, has only 21k miles and is super clean as is the camper. The bottom of the motor/trans is totally dry and the owner says no problems ever. I've never been a real big Chevy fan, not really for any reason, so I'd sure appreciate any input ya got.

THANKS in advance!

Erik

2. J. Parker

J. Parker

May 24, 2000
    Ephrata, Wa.
    Hi there,
    We've got a 2001 Silverado Duramax diesel. We had a Lance camper but sold it to get something bigger. Where I hang out is www.dieselplace.com for my chevy needs. About 3/4 of the way down the webpage there's "GM GASSERS". You'll find all sorts of 8100 V8 info there. Although ours is a diesel we've been extremely happy with our chevy truck after 73,000 miles.

Best, John

3. deviousracing

deviousracing

Jan 31, 2006
    phoenix
    if i was you I would buy a diesel, after driving a gas full size truck moving to a diesel, you will never look back and wonder why you ever wasted all that money on gas.... the diesel trucks get better mpg and have more power