close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Another way to kill US farmers: Seize their bank accounts

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Ruble Noon, Apr 29, 2012.

1. This country is taking a weird twist. Money, the centuries-long symbol of Capitalism, is being outlawed.

2. Atomic Punk

Atomic Punk

Mar 11, 2008
  3. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

Jan 26, 2001
    too many sat on the bar stool when he ran the first time....id bet it happens again. you can thank Ohio, Penna, NC, and other swing states.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2012
  4. oldman11

oldman11

Mar 1, 2012
    Texas
    It's called "legal robbery". That is the socialized government that we currently have. They don't want you to have money that they don't know about and can't control. And if you do stash some away for a rainy day, they just come in and take it. And then they make up laws to cover their theft. This outlaw government has to be stopped at the next election.

5. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    Wow. Guess it's a good thing that I have direct deposit. I make more than $10,000 a month. I don't remember having to fill out any special paperwork to have my pay deposited.

:dunno:

6. DOC44

DOC44

Jan 10, 2004
    in my recliner
    Gun safes and private cash sales sounds good when you consider interest in CD's and saving accounts is less than 1%.

Doc44