close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Another unjustified shooting in southern AZ

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by Sam Spade, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Sam Spade

Sam Spade Staff Member Lifetime Member

May 4, 2003
  2. EOD3

EOD3

Oct 19, 2000
    Indiana
    BBBbut it wasn't a "pointy knife" he was using to stab holes in the walls. He was only a skinny little dwarf with a bread knife, not REALLY dangerous. And then there's the ALWAYS popular "they could have shot him in the leg".

One less Roach in the world. I hope the breeder tells the "fish poop" not to take a knife to a gunfight. :cool:

3. DaBigBR

DaBigBR No Infidels!

Oct 28, 2005
    Circling the wagons.
    Another one? SERIOUSLY! You AZ guys need to buckle down and get your **** together!!!

4. Cochese

Cochese Most mackinest CLM

Jun 30, 2004
    Unmarked Rustbox
    Next time dumb *****, just take your ass whippin and don't call the law.

5. MeefZah

MeefZah Cover is Code 3

Jan 2, 2008
    Lost Coast, Cali
    I agree. The cops should have showed up, looked around, recognized that the ***** had it coming, and left Roach (great name) to beat on her some more.

6. I was just thinking the same thing....Don't call the PO-PO, handle it yourself...Problem solved....:whistling:

7. TBO

TBO Why so serious? CLM

Why is it when people call the police and get a please response they act surprised.

8. Dragoon44

Dragoon44 Unfair Facist Lifetime Member

Apr 30, 2005
    The situation didn't require lethal force, but the two whiners were hiding in another apartment because.........oh yeah, because they obviously feared for their lives.

And if only they had tasered him and shot him n the leg then Ms. knocked up could have looked forward many more 911 calls, sadly, she is now denied that joy.

9. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

Jan 26, 2001
    dats what you git whins you talk to da pole-eeses.

10. merlynusn

merlynusn

Nov 16, 2007
    NC
    I'd say the officer did a good job with that situation.

And I don't know how many of you have cut yourself with a bread knife, but that sucker can cut quick and deep. I almost needed stitches once trying to cut a bagel. Now I just buy the pre-cut ones.

11. grizz

grizz

Sep 1, 2007
    TX
    What a shame. Little Roach is now deprived of an obviously excellent role model (Big Roach). Unfortunately, he was able to pass on his DNA before he received his copper jacketed key to the city.

12. steveksux

steveksux Massive Member

Jul 12, 2007
    Now the little roachlette will never get to know his father....

Well, on the bright side, maybe that means the little tyke will have half a chance at leading a productive life!

Randy

13. steveksux

steveksux Massive Member

Jul 12, 2007
    Not necessarily. They probably only called the cops because they were hoping to score some second hand donuts... :rofl::tongueout:

Randy

14. Sam Spade

Sam Spade Staff Member Lifetime Member

May 4, 2003
    I won't be able to consider this an official act of repression until one of those little shrines pops up where the Roach met the Raid. You know: candles, a picture of the dearly departed in his prom tux, a flag or two, some flowers shoplifted from a nearby store. Maybe an empty 40 to give it real class. That's "40", you insensitive louts---the evidence boys picked up all the .40s.

15. MeefZah

MeefZah Cover is Code 3

Jan 2, 2008
    Lost Coast, Cali
    :rofl:

16. Misty02

Misty02

Aug 25, 2008
    Florida
    I can’t believe that a woman that was being assaulted would have such a response toward those that showed up to protect her. And people call me a coward because I would limit my involvement to calling 911 if I am a witness to a woman being beaten? :upeyes:

Last edited: Jun 4, 2011
  17. Dragoon44

Dragoon44 Unfair Facist Lifetime Member

Apr 30, 2005
    Tht is a mild response, in many cases once you hook the guy up and are taking him to jail the Significant other" then attacks the cops.

18. Dalton Wayne

Dalton Wayne Epic mustache Millennium Member

Apr 5, 1999
    Central Florida
    :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

19. Pepper45

Pepper45

Jun 15, 2006
    You sir, owe me a keyboard. I haven't laughed that hard in a week.

20. ICARRY2

ICARRY2 NRA Life Member

Dec 22, 2007
    I wish that were the case. Unfortunately, this is the type of guy the pregnant woman is attracted to. So more than likely, her 11 year old son and the baby will just have to watch mommy get beaten up by someone else, if not themselves as well. I wouldn't be surprised if the woman has been beaten up before by other DB guys.