close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Another sling ?

Discussion in 'Tactical Shotguns' started by mainegunner, Sep 14, 2010.

1. mainegunner

mainegunner

Mar 5, 2005
    maine
    I have been looking at different slings for my remington 870 tactical. I have a single point sling setup on my AR and that works good. I am wondering would a 2 point sling be better for a shotgun? I think a 2 point would support the weight of the gun better. If someone here has that setup let me know what you think about it. I really like the setup that specter gear has as far as slings and adapters.

2. IMO, if one is putting a sling on a shotgun, the standard old 2-point military style of sling works just fine for most situatioins.

3. This, or use a Vickers in a standard 2-point configuration with standard sling swivels in the factory sling studs. Simple and so much better.

4. mainegunner

mainegunner

Mar 5, 2005
    maine
    Thank's for the replys I think i'm going to go with a 2 point sling either from spector gear or vickers. Then I will be looking at side saddles. Probably from mesa tactical

Last edited: Sep 17, 2010