close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Another one bites the dust

Discussion in 'Carolina Glockers' started by imoutofideas, Jan 14, 2007.

1. imoutofideas

imoutofideas
    Expand Collapse

My local Walmart in Concord has now stopped selling guns. Bummer I was eyeing a Savage .22lr.

2. Skydivn Shooter

Skydivn Shooter
    Expand Collapse
    Will Jump4 Ammo

My condolences to you, my brother. It truly is a sad day. I have a couple of Wal-Mart specials myself and if my local store also goes liberal, good grief, I may need to start reloading my own ammo.

Looks like you are going to need to spend more time around Concord Mills at Johnny Mathis’ shop. Just take lots of money.

Good Luck, and head an hour or two further North if you need to. Charlotte hasn’t caught up to Raleigh yet!

3. hpj3

hpj3
    Expand Collapse

Before this becomes another "bash walmart" or "down the slippery liberal slope" thread, might not hurt to do some research. Yes, some walmarts have stopped selling guns - but not 'cause of any pc, simply because they're not selling enough to make it worth the hassle. Those locations that have a higher volume will continue to sell. It's like anything else in the retail market - you stock/sell what moves...

no, I don't work for them...

Howard

4. obxemt

obxemt
    Expand Collapse
    Chaplain of CT

Screw Wal-Mart, I wish them nothing but the worst. A pox on them...may their crotches rot and their CEOs choke. Evil bastards.

5. 13bullets

13bullets
    Expand Collapse
    Thunder Stealer

:thumbsup: :goodpost: :perfect10: :agree: